DELIVERY + RETURNS
MILLENIAL k will dispatch your order within 24 hours of placement and use Australia Post as our courier. Domestic and International clients receive free postage on orders over AUD150 with domestic orders being delivered within 2 business days and international orders being delivered within 10 business days. Both Australian + International MILLENIAL k clients receive tracking to ensure safe arrival.
At Millenial k we believe that your return should be as effortless as possible. Simply follow these steps to return your item.
- EMAIL US AT MILLENIALKLABEL@GMAIL.COM
- INCLUDE YOUR NAME, MOBILE NUMBER & YOUR REQUEST
- UPLOAD AN IMAGE OF THE GARMENT WITH YOUR EMAIL
- WE IMMEDIATELY INITIATE ACTION ON YOUR REQUEST
- POSTAGE FOR CHANGE OF MIND OR EXCHANGE IS PAID BY THE CUSTOMER. POSTAGE FOR A FAULTY ITEM IS CREDITED BY MILLENIAL k.
**WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACTION YOUR RETURN WITHOUT PROOF OF PURCHASE.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your Millenial k piece. If you change your mind for any reason or your fit is not quite right, we’ll gladly accept your item subject to the following conditions:
- You must lodge your return via the process outlined above within 14 days of receipt of your purchase. Please try on your item as soon as you receive it, to ensure you are able to have your item exchanged within 14 days.
- Items must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with Millenial k tags attached.
- Swimwear and bodysuits must be tried on whilst wearing undergarments. Tags must remain in place.
- We do not offer refunds for change of mind however exchanges are accepted subject to stock availability. Items cannot be exchanged if they show signs of wear.
- Shoes must be tried on soft surfaces so as not to be considered worn. We cannot accept shoes returned with sole markings or scratches.
- Once you have lodged your exchange or return request, we immediately take action with a follow-up email guiding you through the process.
- Upon receipt, returned items undergo a quality review and once authorised you will receive an exchange, repair or refund.
- Refunds will be directly credited to the original method of payment used for purchase.
- We endeavour to process refunds as soon as they are received but please allow up to 3 business days for returns to be processed during busy times.
You will receive updates via email or text of the status of your exchange or refund through to it being finalised.
CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM ?
Yes. Exchanges for any reason including fit or change of mind are accepted within the guidelines of our policy as stated above.
Millenial k upholds the highest standards of quality. For this reason each of our items come with a 3 Month Warranty period; excluding fair wear & tear. We apologise if an item you receive is not in perfect condition.
We will not hesitate to provide you with a repair, replacement or refund of any item not up to standard. We will happily meet our obligations under the Australian Consumer legislation which may include repairing the item where possible or providing you with a replacement if the stock is available. We will determine your preferred outcome at the time of lodgement.
**International customers please be aware that international returns cannot be accepted where the value of the items being returned in one shipment is over $1000. Please ship the items separately as we are not responsible to pay duties to receive the goods. If there is a charge it may be deducted from your final refund.
HOW WILL I BE REFUNDED?
Upon receipt of items, they will be assessed and once cleared, you will receive your exchange, repair, credit note or refund. Refunds will be directly credited to the original method of payment used for purchase.
We endeavour to process refunds as soon as they are received but please allow up to 3 business days for returns to be processed. You will receive email notification of the status of your exchange or refund. We do not refund initial shipping charges for items returned, other than for faulty items. Delivery of your return is always tracked to ensure safety.
International Customers Please Note:
- If you paid import duties or taxes on an item that you have returned and would like a Credit Invoice to provide to your customs office please contact us.